- 400 g soaked Simply Natural Brown Rice Vermicelli (mee hoon)
- 20 g dried chillies, deseeded, soaked to soften
- 5 ZENXIN Organic Garlic cloves
- 100 g shallots
- 20 g dried shrimp, rinsed
- 80 g Simply Natural Organic Sunflower Oil
- 500 g water
- 70 g Simply Natural Premium Grade Organic Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp fermented soybean paste (taucu)
- 250 g fresh mung bean sprouts (taugeh)
- 50 g fresh ZENXIN Organic Chives, cut in 3 cm length
- 1 ZENXIN Organic Antibiotic Free Egg (Selenium Enriched) omelette, cut in thin strips, to garnish
- 1 firm bean curd (tau kwa), pan-fried, cut in cubes, to garnish
- 1 fresh Simply Natural Organic Red Chilli, cut in thin slices, to garnish
- 3 ZENXIN Organic Calamansi Limes, cut in halves, to garnish
- 2 tbsp deep fried shallots, to garnish
- Place Varoma dish into position, weigh in mee hoon and set aside. Place dried chillies, garlic cloves and shallots into mixing bowl, chop 1 min/speed 10. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add dried shrimp, chop 30 sec/speed 8. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add cooking oil, sauté 6 min/120°C/speed “Stirring” . Meanwhile, rinse reserved mee hoon thoroughly. Drain through Varoma dish, set aside.
- Add water and light soy sauce, cook 5 min/100°C/speed 1.
- Add reserved mee hoon and soybean paste, stir fry 1 min/100°C/speed “Stirring”.
- Add mung bean sprouts and chives, stir fry 3 min/Varoma//speed “Stirring” .
- When mixing bowl temperature drops to 90°C, transfer mee hoon to a serving plate. Garnish with omelette strips, bean curd cubes, red chilli slices, calamansi lime halves and fried shallots. Serve immediately.
- Chop dried chillies, garlic cloves, dried shrimp and shallots. Set aside.
- Saute the chopped ingredients with cooking oil until fragrant.
- Add soaked mee hoon, light soy sauce, soybean paste. Stir fry the ingredients for 5 minutes.
- Add mung bean sprouts and chives and stir fry for 3 minutes.
- Serve hot immediately. Garnish with omelette strips, bean curd cubes, red chilli slices, calamansi lime halves and fried shallots.