- 300g Organic Brussels Sprouts, trimmed and cut half
- 15ml Simply Natural Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 15g Butter
- 5 cloves Organic Morado Garlic, minced
- ½ tsp Simply Natural French Sea Salt, to taste
- ¼ tsp Simply Natural Ground Black Pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup Simply Natural Organic Brazil Nuts
- A Handful of Simply Natural Organic Thompson Seedless Raisins
- 2 sprigs Parsley, chopped for garnish (optional)
- Melt the butter in a medium skillet over medium heat, add in extra virgin olive oil and sauté minced garlic to fragrance.
- Sauté Brussels Sprouts until soft (shake and stir every few minutes to make sure the Brussels Sprouts are browned all over and turntender the inside), season salt and pepper to taste.
- Transfer the sprouts to a serving plate, and sprinkle with Brazil Nuts and raisins.
- Garnish with chopped fresh parsley and enjoy hot.
Replace the Brazil Nuts with any of your favorite nuts eg. pine nuts or cashew nuts, and the raisins to cranberries or goji berry. Mix and match to your perfection!