20 mins Pumpkin Cuisine
- Half pcs —– Organic Japanese Pumpkin
- 2 tbsp —– Organic Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp —— Organic Sunflower Oil
- 1 tbsp —– Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 1 tbsp —— Organic Hulled White Sesame
- Cut the pumpkin into half, remove the seeds and cut into cubes. May reserve the pumpkin skin.
- Add the sunflower oil on the frying pan and heat it up.
- Add in the pumpkin and stir fried it until all the pumpkin get oiled.
- Add the soy sauce and continue stir fried to ensure the soy sauce mix well with the pumpkin.
- Covered the lid to let it cook for 15 minutes. No need to add extra water Stir the pumpkin during simmering to avoid the pumpkin burnt.
- Use a chopstick to check the pumpkin. If the pumpkin can be penetrated by the chopstick, means it is ready. Cook longer if you like softer texture.
- Now serve the pumpkin on the plate and topping with nutritional yeast flakes and white sesame seeds. Enjoy!