Red Dates (or Jujube) are best known for their health tonic and blood nourishing effects, which are particularly good for women’s health. Check out this super easy recipe of Red Dates and Goji Berries herbal tea as your ‘blood revitalizer’ elixir.
Print recipe here: Red Dates and Goji Berries Herbal Tea
- Prepare time: 5 mins
- Cooking time: 20mins
- Serving: 2 person
- 3 pcs Organic Sun-Dried Red Dates
- 1 teaspoon Organic Sun-Dried Goji berry
- Organic Coconut Nectar sugar (optional)
- 400ml Hot water
- Cut the red date into a smaller piece.
- Put in red dates and goji berries in a teapot to be infused for 2mins
- Sweeten with coconut nectar sugar (optional).
- Serve hot.