Wholegrains are an important part of a growing child’s diet, providing them with vital nutrients like fibre, iron, carbohydrates and other vitamins and minerals to get through the day. One way to ensure your kids are getting most of out what they are eating is to introduce whole-grain into their diet, such as our whole grain brown macaroni!
And no kids will reject this creamy macaroni recipe. Feel free to add in their favourite veggie like sweet corn, long bean, carrot to make a healthy, balanced meal for your little one.
Print the recipe: Creamy Organic Gluten-Free Whole Grain Brown Macaroni (Kids-friendly)
- Prepare time: 15mins
- Cooking time:10 mins
- Serves: 1
- 40g Organic Sweet Corn Kernels
- 20g Organic Long Bean (cube)
- 20g Organic Carrot (cube)
- 1/2 cup Organic Gluten-Free Whole Grain Brown Macaroni
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon grated cheese
- 2 tablespoon Premium Grade Nutritional Yeast
- 1 pinch of Organic Black Pepper (optional)
- 1 pinch of French Sea Salt (optional)
- Cook macaroni for 8 mins in a pot of boiling water. Drain.
- In a hot pan, pour in milk, nutritional yeast flakes, grated cheese and all vegetables to cook for 3 mins.
- Add in macaroni and cook the liquid until it is absorbed.
- Season with salt and pepper (optional).