Scan & Win | ZENXIN Malaysia
Exciting Prizes Worth Up to RM5,480!
Stand a chance to win BIG while indulging in the best of organic living as ZENXIN brings you the most anticipated Scan and Win with 24 lucky winners from 1st November 2023 to 29th February 2024.
~ Prizes That Will Leave You Smiling ~
Grand Prize 1 Year Supply of Organic Box worth RM1,680
Second Prize 3 Months Supply of Vitamin C Booster worth RM600 (3 winners)
Consolation Prize ZENXIN Shopping Vouchers worth RM100 (20 Winners)
How to Participate
- Purchase any ZENXIN and/or Simply Natural products on the ZENXIN website, outlets and/or participating supermarkets.
- Scan the QR Code and complete a simple survey.
- Upload your receipt with your full name.
Terms and Conditions
- The Campaign Period is 1 November 2023 – 29 February 2024 (closes at 23:59:59 pm).
- The Campaign is applicable on ZENXIN and Simply Natural products only on the ZENXIN website, outlets and supermarkets.
- One (1) receipt is equivalent to one (1) entry submission. Multiple entries are allowed.
- All entries must be completed in full. Failure to do so or without receipt submission will result in disqualification.
- Winners will be randomly selected on a monthly basis by using a randomiser.
- Winner announcement will be made on ZENXIN Organic Food Malaysia’s official Facebook Page or other platforms decided by the Organizer within 60 days after the Campaign ends.
- The Organizer reserves the right to substitute any prizes with others at similar value without any prior notice. Prizes are strictly not exchangeable, transferable or exchangeable for cash or other prizes.
- The Organizer reserves the right to publish or display materials or information including, but not limited to names, photos, videos, or/and other entry information of Participants for marketing, advertising and publicity purposes in any manner it deems appropriate.
- The Organiser reserves the right at its absolute discretion to review and vary the contest selection process contained herein at any time without prior notice. The judges’ decision is final and no correspondences thereafter will be entertained.