There is much to love about this delicious vegetable stir-fry meaty shiitake mushrooms, crunchy baby corn, and oyster sauce which gives a savory with a hint of sweetness to the dish.
Print recipe here: Mixed Veggie Stir-Fry with Brown Shiitake Mushroom
- Preparation: 10mins
- Cooking: 10mins
- 50g Chinese cabbage
- 50g Cabbage
- 3pcs(sliced) Baby corn
- 1/2 cup(sliced) Brown shitake mushroom
- 15g Black fungus
- 1/2pcs (peeled & sliced) Carrot
- 50g (florets) Cauliflower
- 2 tablespoon Oil
- 2 cloves (minced) Garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 teaspoon White pepper
- 1tablespoon Oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon Corn flour
- 1 tablespoon Water
- Heat up the vegetable oil in the wok.
- Saute the garlic until fragrant over low heat.
- In a small bowl mix the cornstarch with a tablespoon of cold water. Add the salt, sugar, white pepper, oyster sauce and cornstarch mixture. Cook until the sauce becomes translucent.
- Add the blanched vegetables. Stir-fried over high heat until it turns fragrant.
- Dish out and serve.