Golden Pumpkin Soup
- 300g of Organic Pumpkin
- 1/2 piece of Organic Red Onion
- 1 medium sized Organic Carrot
- 200g of Organic Cabbage
- 1 small sized Organic Potato
- 12 pieces of Raw Cashew Nuts
- 5 pieces of Organic Macadamia
- 1g of Organic Curry Powder
- 1g of Organic Black Pepper Powder
- 1/2 tablespoon of Himalayan Salt
- 1 tablespoon of G-powder
- 1 tablespoon of Organic Coconut Nectar Sugar
- 1/2 cup of Organic Almond Milk
- 1 cup of water
- Wash and cut the vegetables (onion, carrot, cabbage, potato) into cubes or slices. Set aside.
- Steam the pumpkin for 15-20 minutes.
- Remove pumpkin skin and seeds, cut the pumpkin into 2cm cubes. Set aside.
- Heat the frying pan. Add in sunflower oil.
- Stir-fry the chopped onion until slightly brown in color.
- Add in carrot, potato, cabbage and nuts, continue to stir fry.
- Add water into the frying pan, cover with lid to cook for 5 mins until the potato and carrot is soft in texture.
- Blend the vegetables, pumpkin and nuts. Add some water in the blender for it to run smoothly.
- Pour the pumpkin soup into a big pot. Add the spices, salt, sugar and almond milk.
- Cook the pumpkin soup until your desired thickness. Keep stirring the soup to prevent it from getting burnt.
- Serve with bread! Top with cream and pumpkin seeds for added textures!
- Add all the ingredients into the blender for around 10-20 seconds.
- Pour the smoothie into a cup and enjoy!