- 600 g chicken, with bones, cut in pieces (4-5 cm)
- 20 ml Simply Natural Premium Grade Organic Soy Sauce
- 20 ml dark soy sauce
- 30 ml oyster sauce
- 10 g sugar
- 20 g ZENXIN Organic Garlic cloves
- 10 g ZENXIN Organic Thai Ginger, cut in slices
- 15 Simply Natural Organic Dried Chillies Mathania (Whole), soaked to soften
- 30 g dark sesame oil (roasted)
- 200 g Organic Potatoes, floury or wazy, cut in slices
- ¼ tsp Simply Natural Organic Corn Flour (starch)
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 sprig chopped ZENXIN Organic Spring Onions, to garnish
- Place a bowl on mixing bowl lid, weigh in chicken, soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar. Mix and set aside.
- Place garlic cloves in mixing bowl, chop 5 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add ginger slices, dried chillies and sesame oil, sauté 3 min/120°C/↻/speed
- Add potatoes, reserved marinated chicken and marinade, cook 13 min/100°C/↻/speed. Meanwhile, mix corn flour and water in a small bowl.
- Add corn flour mixture, cook 2 min/Varoma/↻/speed. Garnish with chopped spring onions.
- Serve hot.
- Place chicken, soy sauce, dark soy sauce, oyster sauce and sugar in a mixing bowl. Mix well and set aside.
- Chop finely of the garlic.
- Add ginger slices, dried chillies and sesame oil and saute the ingredients.
- Add potatoes, reserved marinated chicken and marinade.
- Cook for 13 min.
- Meanwhile, mix corn flour and water in a small bowl.
- Add corn flour mixture and cook for 2 min.
- Garnish with some chopped spring onions.
- Serve Hot.