Is your little one a picky eater? Trying hard to feed them new food but to no avail?
This gluten-free fava bean/ chickpea pasta recipe is a must-try for all mommies. Loaded with vitamins, minerals, fiber and protein, it easily gets your kids to eat more legumes/pulses. Mix with some of their favourite veggie/ protein food like salmon, prawn or chicken slice, mealtime with kid is no longer a nightmare!
Print the recipe: Stir-fried Gluten-free Chickpea Fusilli (Kids-friendly)
- Prepare time: 10mins
- Cooking time 5mins
- Serves: 1
- 1 cup Organic Gluten-Free Chickpea Fusilli
- 1 teaspoon Pure Olive Oil
- 1 clove of Organic Garlic (minced)
- 1 clove of Organic Yellow Onion (minced)
- 30 g steamed Organic Sweet Corn Kernels
- 20g steamed Organic Broccoli
- 1 pinch of Organic Black Pepper (optional)
- 1 pinch of French Sea Salt (optional)a
- Boil a pot of water. Cook fusilli for 8mins. Drain.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan. Stir fry minced garlic and onion until it becomes fragrant.
- Add all ingredients and cook for 2 mins.
- Season with salt and pepper (optional).