Cool off with a tall ice-cold glass of Mulberry Iced Tea made with mulberry leaf tea and goji berries. Sip and enjoy the smooth textured mouth-feel, with a pleasant vegetal sweetness and no bitter aftertaste.
Print recipe here: Mulberry Leaf Iced Tea
- Preparation: 2 mins
- Cooking: 2 mins
- 1 teabag of Organic Mulberry Leaf Tea
- 200ml filtered hot water
- 1 tablespoon Fresh Raw Honey
- 1 tablespoon Organic Sun Dried Goji Berries
- Put teabag in a pot. Pour hot water into the pot and set aside for 2 minutes
- Put the honey in a glass
- Add the tea and goji berries. Stir well.
- Add ice cubes and ready to serve.