Mini Chocolate & Brazil Nut Truffles
A healthy chocolate dessert for your friends & family this Raya.
The festive season is often filled with loads of food and snacks, and we tend to overindulge when it comes to celebrations. Instead of the usual desserts, here’s a healthier take to the usual Chocolate Truffles. Inspired by an energy ball recipe, these Chocolate Truffles are packed with nutritious ingredients for you, your family and your guests. PS. It’s best taken in moderation too, 2 pieces per serving is advised 😉
Credits: Dietitian Jowynna Yeo
Preparation: 10 mins
Cooking: 0 mins
Total: 10 mins
Serves: 8 – 10 pax
- 1 tbsp Chocolate Sole Organic Cocoa Powder
- 2 tbsp SN Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 tsp SN Blackstrap Mollasses
- 5 pieces SN Organic Brazil Nuts
- 5 pieces SN Organic Siwa Dates, deseeded
- 20g Chocolate Sole Organic Chocolate Milk w/ Coconut (other flavours are fine too)
- In a food processor, combine all the ingredients and pulse until everything is well combined. Be careful not to over process as we want to achieve small pieces of Brazil nuts, not powdered crumbs.
- Scoop a teaspoon of the mixture into your hands and carefully roll into a ball. Repeat until mixture is finished. You should get approximately 10 – 15 balls, depending on your preferred size.
- To set, place the balls in the fridge for 20 minutes (This step is optional). Otherwise, you may also enjoy it as it is!