1 hr 10 min
- 300 g pork belly, skinless, cut in slices
- 1 ½ tsp Simply Natural Premium Himalayan Rock Salt
- ½ tsp Simply Natural Organic Cold Pressed Sesame Oil
- 2 pinch Simply Organic White Pepper
- 50 g dried shrimp, rinsed
- 30 g Simply Natural High Oleic Organic Sunflower Oil
- 6 Simply Organic Brown Shiitake Mushroom, soaked to soften, stems removed and cut in slices
- 3 Simply Organic Morado Garlic
- 30 g Simply Organic Carrot, cut in small chunks
- 300 g Simply Organic Long Bean, cut in 5 cm length
- 350 g Basmati rice, rinsed
- 30 g light soy sauce
- 20 g Chinese rice wine (Shaoxing Hua Tiao)
- 10 g oyster sauce
- 450 g water
- Place a large bowl on a mixing bowl lid, weigh in pork belly. Add ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp sesame oil and1 pinch white pepper powder. Mix and set aside.
- Place dried shrimp in a mixing bowl, chop 5 sec/speed 7. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add cooking oil and mushroom slices, sauté 5 min/120°C//speed 1.
- Add marinated pork belly, sauté 11 min/120°C//speed 1.Transfer dried shrimp, mushroom and pork belly to a bowl and set aside. Leaving excess oil in the mixing bowl.
- Add garlic cloves to the mixing bowl, chop3 sec/speed 5. Scrape down sides of mixing bowl with spatula.
- Add carrots and long bean, sauté 6 min/120°C/speed 1. Transfer to a bowl and set aside.
- Place rice, reserved dried shrimp, reserved mushroom and reserved pork belly, 1 tsp salt, light soy sauce, rice wine, oyster sauce,1 pinch white pepper powder and rice, cook 5 min/100°C//speed Stirring. Then, start Rice Cooker. Let stand for 10 minutes.
- Add reserved garlic cloves, carrots and long beans to the mixing bowl, mix well with spatula. Transfer to a serving bowl and serve warm.
- Marinate pork belly with ½ tsp salt, ½ tsp sesame oil and1 pinch white pepper powder. Mix well and set aside.
- Chop dried shrimp and set aside.
- In a frying pan, add cooking oil and sauté mushroom slices and chopped dried shrimp.
- Add marinated pork belly and sauté for 11 minutes. Transfer dried shrimp, mushroom and pork belly to a bowl and set aside. Leaving excess oil in the frying pan.
- Chop the garlic cloves and sauté with carrot and long bean. Set aside.
- Place rice, reserved dried shrimp, reserved mushroom and reserved pork belly in a frying pan and sauté with 1 tsp salt, light soy sauce, rice wine, oyster sauce,1 pinch white pepper powder until fragrant.
- Put all ingredients and water in the rice cooker and cook accordingly. Serve hot.