Wheatgrass Banana Smoothie Bowl
A nutritious creamy bowl of goodness, topped with your favourite toppings!
If you’re bored of the usual drinkable smoothie, a smoothie bowl is great for you. It’s a thick blend of fruits, veggies, yogurt and more. The thick, almost ice-cream like consistency is meant to be enjoyed with a spoon; and topped with all your favourite toppings. I like using banana as a base for its natural sweetness, blended with wheatgrass powder for some green goodness. I added my favourite toppings – desiccated coconut, chia seeds and a variety of nuts & berries. What’s your favourite topping?
Credits: Dietitian Jowynna Yeo
Preparation: 10 mins
Cooking: 0 mins
Total: 10 mins
Serves: 2 pax
- 2 tbsp SN Org Wheatgrass Powder
- 4 medium bananas
- Milk, add to your desired consistency
- SN Org Chia Seeds
- SN Org Goji Berries
- Coconut Flakes
- SN Org Nuts: Almonds, Walnuts, Hazelnuts
- SN Org Desiccated Coconut
- In a blender, combine bananas and wheatgrass powder. Add milk gradually, and blend until desired consistency is achieved. Some like it thicker, while others may like it more milky.
Pour smoothie into bowls and add toppings as desired. Serve immediately. Enjoy!