A colourful bowl to excite your kids!
This bowl of goodness is packed with several vegetables of shapes, colours and textures – and not forgetting the colourful rainbow mee sua which adds more fun and nutrients into their meals.
Credits: Dietitian Jowynna Yeo
Print the recipe! Rainbow Mee Sua
Preparation: 20 mins
Cooking: 15 mins
Total: 35 mins
- 2 pieces of SN Organic Handmade Rainbow Mee Sua (Choose 2 different colours for a colourful bowl!)
- 1 clove Morado Garlic, minced
- 2 pieces SN Organic Brown Shiitake Mushrooms
- 1 Organic Tomato
- 1 tbsp SN Vegetable Seasoning (G Powder)
- 1 tbsp SN Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil
- 2 cups water (1 Litre)
- 1 Organic Thai Baby Corn, sliced
- 1 Organic Lady Fingers, sliced
- ½ cup Organic Broccoli florets
- 2 eggs, hardboiled and sliced into half
- Cook mee sua according to package directions (2 minutes).
- Once done, drain the noodles and set aside.
- Heat up a saucepan/pot over medium-high heat.
- Once hot, add oil, garlic and mushrooms. Sauté until fragrant (garlic has slightly browned).
- Add 2 cups of water to deglaze the bottom of the pan. If necessary, scrape any bits of garlic stuck onto the surface of the saucepan/pot.
- Add in SN Vegetable Seasoning and tomatoes, stir until the powder has dissolved completely. Bring to a simmer over medium heat.
- Next, add in the vegetables to cook in the broth: broccoli, baby corn and lady fingers.
- Once the vegetables are cooked, turn off the heat.
- To serve, divide the noodles into 2 serving bowls. Add in the broth and toppings.
- Serve with an egg. Enjoy!
Featured on our Zenxin Noodle Calendar 😉