Breakfast that tastes like dessert
Chia seeds naturally thicken to form a pudding-like texture without the need for any additional thickeners. So easy to recreate!
Credits: Dietitian Jowynna Yeo
Print the recipe! Mulberry Chia Seed Pudding
Preparation: 5 mins
Cooking: Overnight in the fridge
Total: 5 mins
- 4 tbsp SN Organic Chia Seeds
- 200ml milk of choice (cow’s milk / soy milk / almond milk etc.)
- 1 tbsp SN Fresh Raw Honey or SN Wild Harvest Black Gold Honey
- 40-50g Organic Mulberries, or other berries
- In a jar or a food container, add milk and chia seeds together and mix well. Note: You may cover the lid on the jar / food container and shake well.
- Next, place the chia seeds in the fridge overnight (or 2-4 hours, if you’re rushing). The chia seed pudding will thicken up. Feel free to add more chia seeds and refrigerate for an extra hour if desired thickness is not achieved.
- To serve, top with mulberries and drizzle with honey. You may add on additional toppings too. Enjoy!
Featured on ‘Taller & Smarter Kids’