Christmas Energy Bites
- 1 cup —– Organic Pitted Siwa Dates
- 2 tbsp —– ABC Nut Butter/ Almond Nut Butter
- 1/3 cups —— Organic Quick Rolled Oats
- 2 tbsp —– Organic Chia Seeds
- A pinch —— Himalayan Rock Salt
- Place the dates, nut butter, quick rolled oats, chia seeds, and salt into a food processor, blend until a soft dough is formed, which takes about a minute.
- Add one tablespoon of the water at a time if the texture of the dough is too crumbly, until it becomes thick and smooth.
- Pour the dough into a bowl.
- Scoop one tablespoon of the dough and roll it into a smooth ball shape using your hands. (Get your children to help at this stage!)
- Roll the balls in your favorite topping (desiccated coconuts/ mulberry matcha/ cocoa/ hibiscus powder) on a plate.
- Place the balls in an airtight container and freeze for about 2 hours. They can be kept for up to 5 days.
- When it’s time to eat, mmm… Yummy!