- Prep time:10 minutes
- Cook time:30 minutes
- Serving size: 4 servings
- 2 cups Organic Gluten-free Multigrain Red Macaroni, cooked
- 2 organic potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 medium organic carrot, peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1 medium organic onion, peeled and quartered
- 1/2 cup Dehydrated Cashews Nuts
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan Rock Salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh organic garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoon Premium Grade Nutritional Yeast
Boil Multigrain Red Macaroni for 8-10 minutes in 2-3 L of water. Drain the macaroni and set aside. (Add some salt and oil into the macaroni to add flavour and prevent them from sticking together.)
Add potatoes, carrot and onions into boiling water. Allow the vegetables to cook for 10 minutes, until the potatoes are fork-tender.
Remove the cooked vegetables from water. Keep 1 1/2 – 2 cups of the water to be used later.
Add cooked vegetables, cashews, nutritional yeast, minced garlic, salt and half of the reserved water to a blender.
Blend, adding a few tablespoons of water at a time until the desired consistency is achieved.
Pour vegetables purée over the cooked macaroni and stir well.