Hibiscus tea is the best known for its flavonoids content, that create relaxing sensation to the body and mind. It’s good for individuals with hypertension as it helps in blood pressure regulation. Addition of lemongrass and calamansi juice also makes the tea more flavourful and refreshing!
Print recipe here: hibiscus lemongrass tea recipe
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Serving size: 2 people
- 2 teabags Organic Hibiscus Tea
- 1 organic lemongrass stalk, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed organic calamansi juice
- 2 teaspoon fresh raw honey, to taste
- Some mint leaf, to garnish
- Bring 3 cups of water to boil.
- Remove from the heat and put into Organic Hibiscus Teabags and sliced lemongrass.
- Cover and let steep for 20 minutes. Remove the teabags and strain the lemongrass.
- Stir in the calamansi juice and honey to taste.
- Chill the drink and garnish with mint leaf.