- Preparation: 5 minutes
- Cooking: 25 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Serve: 4
- 1 cup of Organic Oat Flour
- 1 cup of Organic Unbleached Plain Flour
- 1/2 cup of Fresh Raw Honey
- 1/4 cup of milk
- 1/4 cup of Organic Virgin Coconut Oil
- 40g of Organic Mulberry Jam
- 1 tbsp of baking powder
- Preheat oven to 180°C. Line muffin cups with liners and spray the inside of the liners with nonstick cooking spray (this is important so that they do not stick!)
- In a large bowl, whisk together 1 cup of oat flour, 1 cup plain flour and all the ingredients. Then gently fold them into the batter
- Divide batter evenly between the muffin cups, filling 3/4 of the way full. Bake for 25 minutes or until toothpick inserted come out clean or with just a few crumbs attached.
- Transfer pan to a wire rack to cool for 10 minutes then remove muffins from pan and place on a wire rack to cool completely. Ready to serve.