Homemade Rainbow Yu Sheng
A healthy Yu Sheng for your family – an array of colour packed with nutrients for this festive season.
Credits: Dietitian Jowynna Yeo
Print the recipe! Homemade Rainbow Yu Sheng
Preparation: 20 mins
Cooking: 0 mins
Total: 20 mins
Serves: 5 – 8 pax
- 1 Organic Beetroot, julienned
- 1 Organic Carrot, julienned
- 1 Organic Japanese Cucumber / Zucchini, julienned
- ~ 50g Organic Pea Sprout (1/2 packet)
ZX Rainbow YuSheng Set
- 1 tbsp Organic Beetroot Pickle
- 1 tbsp Organic Radish Pickle
- 1 tbsp Organic Carrot Pickle
- 1 tbsp Organic Ginger Pickle
- 2 tbsp Yu Sheng sauce
- 1 pack Crispy Organic Pumpkin Noodle
- 1 pack Natural Mixed Nuts
- 2 tbsp Organic Black / White Sesame Seeds, toasted
- In a large plate or serving dish, arrange each vegetable ingredient into individual sections to form a ring.
- Add in pickles and arrange into individual sections in the middle.
- Next, place the crispy noodle in the middle and sprinkle mixed nuts over the vegetables.
- When ready to toss, drizzle the Yu Sheng sauce over the vegetables and sprinkle sesame seeds.
- Get everyone to toss the salad using chopsticks. Toss as high as you can!