This protein pancake is a perfect protein booster for the gluten sensitive. The sweet whey and coconut nectar sugar help mask the “raw” taste of pea protein powder. Top these pancakes with loads of fruit or some honey and you’re all set for an active day!
Print the recipe: Healthy Flourless Protein Pancake
- Preparation time: 5 mins
- Cooking Time: 15 mins
- Total: 20 mins
- Servings: 2-3 pancakes
- Organic Pea Protein Powder- 1/3 cup
- Organic Sweet Whey Powder – 2 tbsp
- Organic Selenium Egg – 1 pcs
- Baking Powder – 1/8 teaspoon
- Organic Coconut Nectar Sugar – 1 tbsp
- Cocoa Powder or Cinnamon Powder – 2 tsp
- Himalayan salt – 1 pinch
- Mix Organic Pea Protein Powder, Organic Sweet Whey Powder, Organic Coconut Nectar Sugar, Baking Powder. Add cocoa powder, cinnamon powder or salt to taste if desired.
- Add egg to the dry ingredients and stir until there are no clumps.
- Heat a lightly oiled frying pan over medium low heat.
- Pour or scoop the batter onto the pan, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
Tag: weight friendly, family friendly, kids friendly