Need easy dinner inspiration for tonight? This easy but totally delicious creamy red lentil rigatoni is your perfect dinner choice. Not forget to mention that it is also gluten-free! Serve with some veggie such as organic broccoli to make a nutritional balance meal.
*The word Rigatoni comes from the Italian word rigato, which means “ridged” or “lined”. Its namesake ridges make better adhesive surfaces for sauces to give more intense flavour.
Print the recipe: Gluten-free Creamy Red Lentil Rigatoni
- Prepare time: 15 mins
- Cooking time:15 mins
- Serves: 1
- 1 cup Organic Gluten-free Red Lentil Rigatoni
- 1/3 pcs Organic Onion
- 100g milk
- 2 tablespoon Premium Grade Nutritional Yeast Flakes
- 2 tablespoon Grated cheese
- 1 pinch Himalayan Rock Salt
- 1 pinch Organic Black Pepper
- 1 tablespoon Pure Olive oil
- 100g Chicken breast (slice)
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook rigatoni for 8 mins. Drain.
- Meanwhile, heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook until soften. Then, add in chicken breast, milk, cheese and nutritional yeast flakes and cook for 2 mins.
- Add cooked rigatoni and toss until the liquid is simmering. Make sure the rigatoni is fully coated with sauce.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Remove from heat and serve.