This flourless almond butter muffin uses only the naturally gluten-free ingredients. Made from all wholegrains without using any refined sugar, feel free to indulge in this healthy version of muffins. Almond butter is a great addition here for the nutty flavour and aroma, also for moist texture.
Print the recipe: Flourless Almond Butter Muffin
- Prepare time: 10 mins
- Cooking time: 15 min
- Serves: 9 muffins
- 1/2 cup 100% Almond Butter
- 1 medium ripe Organic Banana
- 1 Antibiotic-free Egg
- 1/4 cup (80 g) Fresh Raw Honey
- 1/2 cup (40 g) Organic Rolled Oats
- 2 Tbsp (14 g) Organic Ground Flaxseeds
- 1 tsp vanilla extract (optional)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Mix all ingredients with a mixer until the batter is smooth and creamy.
- Pour the batter into the muffin paper cup or greased muffin pan until it is about 3/4 full.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes.
- Allow muffins to cool in for about 10 minutes before removing from the paper cup or pan.