Here we introduce you the organic produces that are specially chosen for mothers and beneficial for the rest of the family as well. Check them out below:
1. Organic Spinach
- Comes with different varieties – green spinach, red spinach, New Zealand spinach and more.
- All contribute to great health by providing vitamin K to strengthen bone and phytonutrients for healthy eyes and prevent the aging process.
2. Organic Carrots
- Packed with vitamin A which is good for eye health and smooth skin.
- Equally delicious in shredded, cubes, slices or even eaten raw.
- Organically sourced from Thailand and Australia that result in flavourful carrots.
3. Organic Ginger
- Ginger is known for its usage in relieving morning sickness and keeping warm.
- Peruvian ginger is slightly thinner and tastes spicier as compared to the common variety of ginger.
4. Organic Beetroots
- Loaded with lutein and vitamin A that are powerful antioxidants that help in reducing inflammation.
- Sourced from Australia, this heart-healthy beetroot has less earthy flavour and with a tinge of sweetness.
5. Organic Kai Lan
- Kai Lan, or known as Chinese Broccoli, has higher content of vitamin C than oranges.
- Also a great source of iron that nourishes females and helps to prevent anemia.
6. Organic Mini Cos Lettuce
- Cos lettuce, which is often used in salad dishes, is a great source of fibre.
- Lettuce also contains phytoestrogens that may have a positive effect on breast milk production!
- Organic lettuce is crunchy, light-flavoured and most-importantly, does not taste bitter even when eaten raw.
7. Organic Broccoli
- One of the healthiest superfoods.
- Rich in antioxidants beta-carotene, vitamin C, vitamin K that provide protection against cancer and pose anti-inflammatory properties.
8. Organic Tomatoes
- Known for its lycopene component that gives its bright red in colour.
- Lycopene is also good for heart health and its anti-oxidative effect in protecting against cancer. Try it out with its hybrid type that comes in dark chocolate colour!
9. Organic Cherry Tomatoes
- This juicy cherry tomato comes in bright red and yellow colours that all are excellent sources of vitamin C, A, E and more.
- Helps maintain optimal health and a strong immune system.
10. Organic Apples
- “An Apple A Day, Keeps The Doctor Away” – a well-known saying that reflects its beneficial effect on strengthening our body’s health.
Available in various colours such as green to red, and tastes vary from sour to sweet which suit everyone’s preferences.
Eating organic apples with skin on gives an extra boost of dietary fibre and antioxidants!
11. Organic Roselles
- Dark red fruit that is known for its fleshy calyces.
- Often used in making drinks that resemble childhood favourite drinks.
- Roselle is also known for its effect in controlling blood pressure and poses an antidepressant effect, which provides calming and relaxing properties.
12. Organic Mulberries
- Organically harvested in ZENXIN Organic Park, Malaysia.
- It has red-purple colour that is contributed by its anthocyanin contents that poses anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidants effects in maintaining optimal health.