Refreshing noodle salad!
A nutty, flavourful salad recipe – inspired by the traditional Thai dish, Pad Thai.
Credits: Dietitian Jowynna Yeo
Print the recipe! Thai Peanut Noodle Salad
Preparation: 15 mins
Cooking: 10 mins
Total: 25 mins
- 2 pieces of SN Organic Handmade Vegetable Noodles (any flavour)
- 1 tbsp SN Homemade Peanut Butter (Smooth / Creamy)
- 1 tbsp SN Traditional Soy Sauce
- 1 tbsp SN Fresh Raw Honey
- 1 tsp SN Virgin Organic Coconut Oil
- 1 tsp water
- 2 cloves Morado Garlic, minced
- 1/2 Organic Carrot, fine julienne
- 1/2 Organic Cucumber, julienne
- 1 handful of Organic Pea Sprouts (~30g)
- 4 tbsp SN Organic Raw Peanut Kernels, roasted and chopped into fine pieces / blended
- 2 pieces of Firm Tofu, diced (optional)
- Cook noodles in boiling water for approximately 5 minutes.
- Drain and transfer to a bowl of ice to cool for chewy texture! Set aside while you make the dressing.
- Combine peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, coconut oil and garlic. Whisk until homogenous.
- Drain your cold noodles and mix with the sauce.
- Add pea sprouts, shredded cucumber and carrots in. Toss to combine.
- Garnish with chopped roasted peanuts and diced tofu. Enjoy!
Taking inspiration from Pad Thai, a good combination of nutty and savoury, different textures and vegetables – this recipe was formed. It’s quick, simple and delicious for all ages. In fact, noodle salads are a great way to add more vegetables in a meal, especially for picky eaters and busy adults.
Featured on our Zenxin Noodle Calendar 😉