- 20 g Parmesan cheese, crust removed and cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 1 tbsp Simply Natural Organic Raw Pine Nuts
- 1 ZENXIN Organic Garlic clove
- 10 sprigs fresh ZENXIN Organic Flat-leaf Parsley, leaves only
- 50 g Simply Natural Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ tsp Simply Natural French Sea Salt
- 400 g water
- 400 g ZENXIN Organic Potatoes (approx. 6), peeled and cut into quarters (see Tips)
- 400 g fresh ZENXIN Organic Mung Beans, trimmed
- Place Parmesan into mixing bowl and grate 15 sec/speed 10.
- Add pine nuts, garlic, parsley, oil and salt and chop 20 sec/speed 7. Transfer into a jug and set aside. Do not clean mixing bowl.
- Place water into mixing bowl. Insert simmering basket and weigh potatoes into it, then cook 15 min/Varoma/speed 1.
- Place Varoma into position and weigh beans into it. Secure Varoma lid and steam 6-8 min/Varoma/speed 1, until potatoes and beans are cooked.
- Remove Varoma and set aside. Remove simmering basket with aid of spatula. Transfer potatoes and beans onto a serving platter and drizzle with reserved pesto.
- Grate the Parmesan cheese.
- Chop the pine nuts and garlic. Thus, mix with parsley, oil and salt. Set aside.
- Steam potatoes and Mung beans for 15 minutes.
- Once cooked, transfer the potatoes and Mung beans onto a serving plate and drizzle with reserved pesto.