A refreshing Italianized recipe
Check out Chef Tracy’s Italian take on our organic handmade noodles
Credits: Tracy Poon-Peverali from Pittolo Private Kitchen
Print the recipe! Organic Handmade Vegetable Noodles, Italianized.pdf
- 4 pc SN Organic Handmade Noodles (any flavours)
- 200g SN Organic Enoki mushroom, roots removed, or other Lettuce / Radicchio leaves
- 1 tbsp SN Organic Extra-Virgin Olive Oil
- ½ tsp SN Himalayan Rock Salt, or to taste
- 2 tbsp SN Pine-nuts, grind
- 2 tsp Fresh Thyme or Spring Onion
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- Put to boil about 3 cups of water. When the water is boiling, put in the noodles to be boiled for about 5 min.
- In the meantime, clean the Enoki mushroom. Put it in a clean bowl. Slice very thinly the Lettuce or Radicchio leaves (if used.) Grate the zests from about one-eighth of a lemon.
- When the noodles are ready, pour some of the hot noodles water into the Enoki mushroom and allow soaking for 2 min. Drain the rest of the noodles water. Put the noodle back to the pot, add in salt and olive oil. Mix thoroughly.
- Drain the water of the Enoki mushroom and then add to the noodles. Add in ground pine nuts, fresh thyme and lemon zests. Serve immediately.