[av_textblock size=” font_color=” color=” av-desktop-hide=” av-medium-hide=” av-small-hide=” av-mini-hide=” av-medium-font-size=” av-small-font-size=” av-mini-font-size=”]
Today is the World Health Day; a global health awareness day!
In conjunction with #HealthForAll, here’s 6 key nutrients to boost your health!
WHY DO YOU NEED THESE KEY NUTRIENTS?
- Protein is an important building block of bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood, which makes us stronger
- Fiber helps to lower risk of heart disease, Type 2 Diabetes and it is excellent for weight maintenance.
- Calcium is an essential mineral for healthy bones, gums, and teeth.
- Vitamin C is known as a powerful antioxidant, fight against the free radicals!
- Vitamin B helps convert our food into fuel, allowing us to be energetic for the whole day!
- Iron plays a key role in strengthening the immune system which protects us from sickness.
Start adding healthy and hearty food to your diet TODAY!
Remember, you are what you eat, so EAT HEALTHY to BE HEALTHY!