Servings: 4 servings
- 2 cups Organic Gluten-free Multigrain Red Macaroni cooked
- 2 pcs organic potatoes peeled and cubed
- 1 medium organic carrot peeled and cut into small pieces
- 1 medium organic onion peeled and quartered
- 1/2 cup Dehydrated Cashews Nuts
- 1 teaspoon Himalayan Rock Salt
- 1 teaspoon fresh organic garlic minced
- 2 teaspoon Premium Grade Nutritional Yeast
- Boil Multigrain Red Macaroni for 8-10 minutes in 2-3 L of water. Drain the macaroniand set aside. (Add some salt and oil into the macaroni to add flavour and preventthem from sticking together.)
- Add potatoes, carrot and onions into boiling water. Allow the vegetables to cook for10 minutes, until the potatoes are fork-tender.
- Remove the cooked vegetables from water. Keep 1 1/2 - 2 cups of the water to beused later.
- Add cooked vegetables, cashews, nutritional yeast, minced garlic, salt and half of thereserved water to a blender.
- Blend, adding a few tablespoons of water at a time until the desired consistency isachieved.
- Pour vegetables purée over the cooked macaroni and stir well.