Print Recipe Pin Recipe Rate Recipe
Slow Cooked One Pot Noodle by GK
Daikon (aka white radish) has long been considered a superfood due to its ability to rebalance the digestive system, boost immune system and strengthen respiratory health. Prepare this for your little one especially during the common cold and flu season as the combination of organic daikon, carrot, tomatoes, onions and mushrooms are best known for containing nutrients that ensure a healthy immune system. Different types of fresh vegetables also makes the dish more flavourful. Choose any of your kids’ favourite baby noodles, in fact all of them are equally good as each contains at least 20% of fresh organic vegetables.
- 1/2 packet Simply natural Baby Noodle
- 1/2 pcs Organic Small Daikon
- 1/2 pcs Organic Carrot
- 1 medium sized Organic Tomato
- 6 pcs Organic Cherry Tomatoes
- 1/2 pcs Organic Yellow Onion
- 1 tbsp Tomato Paste
- 300 ml Chicken Stock
- 200 g pork
- 2 tbsp Simply Natural Organic Olive Oil Extra Virgin
- 1 tbsp Simply Natural Organic Tamari Soy Sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- some salt
- Soak dried shiitake mushroom for 2 hours. Keep the liquid.
- Cube and marinate the pork with 1 tbsp of soy sauce and sugar for 1 hour. Then sauté in olive oil till brown. Set aside.
- Slice the onion and sauté till slightly brown using the same pot.
- Chop tomato, daikon and carrot. Add into (3). Lightly stir fry for 3 mins.
- Add pork and mushroom. Stir fry for 2 minutes.
- Add tomato paste, chicken stock, 1 tablespoon of brown sugar and a pinch of salt (optional). Slow cook all ingredients under low heat for 1.5 hours. (Alternatively, cook for 30 mins with pressure cooker)
- Add pumpkin mee sua and some mushroom liquid (if too dry). Cook till mee sua softens. Be careful not to overcook noodles as they soften easily.
- Add green onions to garnish and serve warm.