Dear Friends of Zenxin,
Zenxin Organic Food Singapore is bringing you another exciting event together with Shinobu San. Shinobu San is our guest chef of the series of Japanese Cooking [email protected] Organic, which is featured in Shin Nichi Ho 10-6-2010.
This coming Japanese Cooking Class @ Zenxin will make the end of the series.
On the menu this time are
- Tonjiru (Pork & vegetable miso soup)
- Ninjin no sunomono (Carrot in sweet vinegar salad)
- Kuromai no mazegohan (Five ingredients Black rice)
- Ingen no gomaae (French beans in sesame dressing)
- Satsumaimo no chakinsibori (Sweet potato balls)
- Served with green tea
Come and share traditional secrets of this refined cuisine, taste the results and take away a folder of recipes and tips. The class is limited to 5 participants and the price for this unique experience is only S$30.00. Don’t miss the opportunity to enjoy this Healthy Dine and Share Japanese Cooking Class.
Preview: Potato Balls by Shinobu San.
Event: Japanese Cooking Class
Date: 14th August 2010
Venue: Zenxin Organic Shop @ Pasir Panjang, Singapore
Registration: $30 per person. Please email to [email protected]