Preparation: 5 mins
Cooking: 60-80 mins
Total: 65-85 mins
- 1 box Organic Cherry Tomatoes, washed & dried (200g)
- 2 tbsp SN Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Thyme or torn fresh Basil
- 1 tsp SN Organic Salad Seasoning, or to taste
- Salt to taste
- Preheat the oven to 160˚C
- Place the tomatoes in a small baking tin. Drizzle lightly with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning and herbs. Toss to cover all ingredients with oil. Roast for 60-80 minutes, until the tomatoes look slightly shrivelled.
- Allow to cool before used. If properly stored, can stay in the fridge for 3 days.
- Place the tomatoes in a bowl, garnish with fresh rosemary sprigs. Serve with soft cheese and bread.
- Add to any dinner as starter or sides.
- Add into salad, pasta or couscous.