Today is the World Health Day; a global health awareness day!
WHY DO YOU NEED THESE KEY NUTRIENTS?
- Protein is an important building block of bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood, which makes us stronger
- Fiber helps to lower risk of heart disease, Type 2 Diabetes and it is excellent for weight maintenance.
- Calcium is an essential mineral for healthy bones, gums, and teeth.
- Vitamin C is known as a powerful antioxidant, fight against the free radicals!
- Vitamin B helps convert our food into fuel, allowing us to be energetic for the whole day!
- Iron plays a key role in strengthening the immune system which protects us from sickness.